Last modified: September 14, 2021
Information We Collect About You.
We collect information that is necessary to provide and improve our Services, to communicate with you, to conduct our operations effectively, and to support customer relations. Information collected may include:
- Your contact information. This may include information you provide to us when you make a purchase or register for Services, such as: your name, username, and contact details—including your email address, mailing address, telephone number and information about the institution you represent.
- Information concerning your use of Services. This information may relate to your activities on our website, including pages visited.
- Information about your hardware. This information may include your unique device ID (persistent/ non-persistent, MAC or IMEI), hardware, software, platform, and Internet Protocol (IP) address.
How We Use Your Personal Information.
We use information to provide you with our Services, as well as to enable our operations. Such uses might include:
- Process payments for purchases you make;
- Verifying your access rights;
- Determining whether your device meets our minimum system requirements;
- Enabling compatibility and interoperability;
- Initiating automatic updates to downloaded Services;
- Providing language and location customization;
- Developing aggregated statistics that help us better understand how our Services are used and how to market them;
- Improving our Services, such as fixing problems and continually improving the performance of features you may use; and
- Communicating with you, such as sending you messages concerning your account and customer service issues; asking you to participate in surveys; and delivering news, updates, promotions, and special offers.
When and How We Share Personal Information with Third Parties.
We will not share your personal information with third parties without your consent, except as necessary for the purposes set forth in this Policy. We may disclose personal information that we collect or you provide as described in this Policy:
- To our subsidiaries, affiliates, and successors; or
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, provided that we will take reasonable measures to inform you in advance of such request;
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of ourselves, our customers, or others.
We use third-party analytics providers such as Google Analytics and Mixpanel to help us compile aggregated statistics about the operation and effectiveness of our websites. Analytics providers set or read their own cookies, or other identifiers on your device, and transmit events through which they can collect information about your use of our websites and those of other companies.
Learn more about our analytics providers:
- You can learn more about Google Analytics, including how to opt-out, by visiting Google’s Privacy & Terms for Partnersor visit our Cookies Policy.
- You can learn more about Mixpanel and how to opt-out by visiting our Cookies Policy.
If you search for specific content on the website, the search terms may be embedded in the “search string” that appears in the URL display window of your web browser. Certain advertising services or third-party content providers may associate these search strings with cookies they set or retrieve from our pages.
How to Access, Update and Delete Your Personal Information.
We strive to give you autonomy over your personal information. To access, update or delete your personal information please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please, also refer to the “Contact us on Privacy” section for additional ways of contacting us.
We will also delete your personal information after three years from your last interaction with our Services.
We revise this Policy as needed to keep it up-to-date with Services. When we do, we will update the date at the top of this Policy. If we make any material changes we will notify you by email (sent to the email address specified in your account) or by means of a notice on this page. We encourage you to periodically review this page for the latest information on our privacy practices.
To ask questions or comment about this Policy and our privacy practices, contact us at:
1501 First Avenue South, Suite 600
Seattle, WA 98134